Cookie Bar
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy Policy.

Mesa - The Outcast Canvas Wallet

style no: AWFM127SWL


Canvas Wallets feature full-coverage artwork with rich pigment color and are made from 100% polyester.

This item is Made to Order.




ADD TO CART Notify me when it's
back in stock

Design by pebbles

I'm a freelance illustrator and creature designer. Dinosaurs take up 90% of my sketchbook, while the other 10% is fantasy critters.


Mesa - The Outcast, Warframe fan art by Sweven Fox


The Canvas Wallet features sublimated full-coverage artwork with rich pigment color. The Canvas Wallet has multiple inside pocket slips and rounded edges with a black-border hem.

- Made-to-Order wallet with inside For Fans By Fans branded tag
- When laying flat, wallet measures 9” (22.86cm) long by 3.8” (9.65cm) inches tall
- Created from 100% polyester
- Individual wallet print placement may vary